Concrete Building Solutions
Insulated Concrete Forms Benefits Video
Owners of Quad-Lock ICF buildings consistently praise their living
comfort, noise reduction, energy efficiency, and strength.
- Ultra Energy Efficient - The Quad-Lock system can reduce heating & cooling costs by up to 70% compared with wood construction.
- Durable - concrete structures can last for 100s of years versus decades, with lower maintenance costs.
- Smart - Insurance premiums and HVAC costs can be lower for Quad-Lock homes and re-sale values are typically higher - futureproof your big investment!
BETTER Health & Comfort
- Improved Indoor Air Quality - Quad-Lock ICF walls will not promote rot, mold or mildew. Reduced air infiltration allows better conditioning & allergen filtering of indoor air.
- Comfortable - consistent inside temperatures without cold spots or drafts.
- Peace & Quiet - with amazing reduction in noise transfer compared to wood-framed buildings.
- Super Strong - Resilient Buildings can be designed to withstand many hurricane/tornado force winds and associated flying debris, keeping your family or business secure.
- Fire Resistant - Quad-Lock walls have a firerating of up to 4 hours compared to only 1 hour for wood walls.
The Bottom Line:
Total Cost of Ownership is
for a Quad-Lock ICF Building
Benefits of High Performance Homes
© Copyright 1994-2017 Quad-Lock Building Systems. All rights reserved.