Quad-Lock ICF Accessories
Below are complementary products* for Quad-Lock Insulated Concrete Forms and Retrofit Insulation. Most of them are available from Quad-Lock distributors. We also have a few tips on selling additional products & services.
- Wall Alignment & Scaffolding System:
- Ledger Brackets and Hangers:
Galvanized steel ties embedded into the concrete
for easy mounting of wood or steel ledgers, garage
doors, cabinets, and other heavy items.
ICF Ledger Connector System
by Simpson Strong-Tie Co.
- Drainage Board/Dimple Sheet:
A durable plastic membrane to
damp-proof basements and foundations.
- Peel & Stick Membranes:
Adhesive membrane for
damp-proofing & water-proofing
of basements and foundations - Colphene ICF.
Also effective as termite barrier. See Quad-Lock
waterproofing detail report (for Canada, stamped by B.C. engineer).
- Window Fasteners:
Large Washers for screwing Quad-Lock Panels
to internal window/door bucks.
Also available in a stucco-friendly version.
- Rebar Chairs:
Plastic double rebar chairs provide a clearance of ¾" [19mm]
between rebar and bottoms of Quad-Deck beams or lintels.
Meet minimum concrete encasement requirements
in most jurisdictions and applications.
- Track Fasteners:
Metal Anchors to attach Metal Track to
concrete footings - ¼" x 1¼" [6mm x 31mm]
Zamac Nail Drive Anchors from
UCAN Fastening Products
Metal Baker Plate with Foam Locks
can be used behind drywall to
attach small items, such as
curtain rods and toilet paper holders.
- Low-Expansion Spray Foam:
To fill gaps and restore
insulation at utility chases.
- Electrical Boxes for ICFs: Plastilock and Inexo
* QUAD-LOCK Building Systems assumes no responsibility regarding the use of its products or any other third party products referred to on this Site. It is the responsibility of the user to comply with all applicable regulations and building code requirements concerning the use of these products. It is further the responsibility of the user to research and understand safe methods of use and handling of these products.