Quad-Lock strives for excellence in training the installers of its products and is committed to providing great training tools and experienced professionals to help ensure the success of every project undertaken.
Quad-Lock has introduced a two-step training process for installers that will educate installers on the latest techniques, tips, and other valuable information.
- The first step is a
6½ hour training course
that offers a mix of classroom and hands-on practices. At
the end of this course, installers can take a written exam that must be
passed to proceed to the next step.
- The second step is an assessment of the installer's abilities by a Quad-Lock representative (or designate) on an actual jobsite. This evaluation will answer a number of questions, such as:
- Has the candidate followed manufacturer's specifications on a given installation?
- Has the candidate followed accepted practices for concrete placement?
- Has the candidate constructed the project in accordance with plan specifications and engineering?
- What is the general condition of the job? Plumb, Straight, Square and Level?
- Has the candidate followed acceptable safety standards?
An overall review of the job will be done to evaluate problems experienced and corrective actions taken. After a successful evaluation, the installer will be recognized as a "Preferred Quad-Lock Installer" and receive sales leads, technical support, and more. There are 3 categories that installers may progress through:
- Bronze: Construction of below-grade walls
- Silver: Below-grade and above-grade (single-storey)
- Gold: Commercial buildings and Multi-storey (more than two stories total)
Disclaimer: The owner / homeowner agrees that Quad-Lock cannot be held liable or responsible for any event that takes place with any contractors referred by Quad-Lock or its affiliates. Quad-Lock does not guarantee the performance of contractors, not even those recognized as trained or Preferred Installers. Quad-Lock cannot be held responsible for damages or liability of work performed by those contractors. Choosing a contractor is done so at the risk of the owner / homeowner. The owner / homeowner agrees that Quad-Lock cannot control the events that take place between contractors and customers, and therefore cannot be held liable for any problems that may occur. The listing of dealers and contractors on quadlock.com is an information source only; the user agrees that Quad-Lock in no way has recommended any contractor but rather the user agrees that quadlock.com is an information source only and accepts the information that is offered as is.