About Quad-Lock - Insulated Concrete Forms
Quad-Lock Building Systems, Ltd. is dedicated to improving our environment & well-being by offering sustainable and resilient building envelopes. Quad-Lock's Insulating Concrete Forms (ICFs) for walls, floors and roofs create very energy-efficient, comfortable, and safe buildings at a lower total cost of ownership. Quad-Lock's professional partners and staff pride themselves in providing excellent customer support from start to finish. Quad-Lock is committed to continuous improvement of products and services and is ISO 9001 certified.
Quad-Lock Building Systems, Ltd. was established in 1994 to develop and distribute patented Insulating Concrete Forms (ICF). Quad-Lock was then one of the first Flat-Wall ICF systems and it continued to be the leading innovator with higher insulation values, very wide walls, insertion panels, and an ISO 9001 certified management system.
Quad-Lock has proven itself as the supplier of the most versatile and highest quality systems in the market and customer satisfaction is our mission. Quad-Lock training programs for installers and distribution partners are second-to-none in the industry.
Quad-Lock's network of trained professionals and stocking distributors ensures local, on-the-ground
support for sales, training and on-site assistance wherever you're
Insulated Concrete Forms (ICF) for Walls
Quad-Lock® is a panel type ICF wall system consisting of panels, ties, metal track and metal brackets. Quad-Lock Panels are made with high density, fire retardant expanded polystyrene (EPS) which uses no formaldehyde, HFCs or CFCs. Seven panel types and eight types of plastic ties allow virtually limitless design options using standard components. R-values range from R-22 to R-59 and more - the highest in the industry.
Plastic ties ingeniously connect the panels and support the reinforcing steel, while also providing a means to anchor drywall, siding and temporary bracing. Metal track is used to start and finish the walls and metal brackets create the strongest corners in the industry eliminating additional outside bracing at corners and angles.
Applications include load bearing walls, shear walls, fire resistant walls, basement walls, retaining walls, and foundation walls incorporated in residential, commercial, and institutional construction.
ICF for Floors & Roofs (Suspended Slabs)
Quad-Deck® uses patented technology to create an energy efficient and quality insulating concrete floor or roof system. Ideal for use in both commercial and residential construction, Quad-Deck combines the strength, security and reliability of concrete with the energy efficiency, design flexibility and comfort of insulating concrete forms.
Quad-Deck panels shape a series of T-beams every 24" [610mm] which integrate with a concrete slab. The resulting monolithic concrete structure provides two-way span capacity and a shear plane for superior structural performance using less concrete & less time.
ICF for Tilt-Up Applications
Quad-Deck Tilt-Up solution is a lightweight form used to create panelized, reinforced concrete walls for tilt-up construction. The forms stay in place to deliver an integrated, insulated wall system. Each EPS panel is supported and reinforced with two integral steel beams molded into the product from end to end. The result is a self-supporting system that provides the maximum strength of a reinforced concrete wall with a minimum of materials and labor.
Retrofit Insulation for existing buildings
Quad-Lock also offers an insulation system
aimed at the renovation market. The R-ETRO
System is a fast, flexible, non-invasive form of insulation that adds R-Values of R-10, R-18, or R-26 to existing wall surfaces. The system easily adapts
to the shape of an existing building and around protrusions and openings. It
can be attached to any wall structure: wood, concrete, steel, brick or
How Quad-Lock is different
- Unparalleled Comfort, Efficiency & Safety Ratings: Quad-Lock walls & roofs dramatically reduce outside noise creating a quiet, peaceful indoor atmosphere (STC ratings of 50+ for walls). Airtight concrete walls & roofs reduce air infiltration, eliminating drafts and cold spots and giving occupants greater control over indoor air quality. Low air infiltration combined with worldclass EPS insulation provide energy savings documented to range from 30 - 70%. The rock solid reinforced concrete can be built to withstand many common disasters.
- Uncomplicated Design: Few basic components ensure simplicity in design, construction and supply. Job-site waste is typically less than 2% all of which can be re-used within the project, or easily recycled.
- Unrivaled Versatility: We offer wall forms with true R-Values of 22 up to 84, unlimited wall thicknesses, angles of any degree, and radiuses. We also supply bracing, attachment accessories, waterproofing.
- Unmatched Integration: Quad-Deck - a concrete floor and roof system - provides a complete insulated concrete structure and easily integrates with Quad-Lock or other walls.
- Unequalled Support: Quad-Lock provides nationwide, on-site training. Our strong distribution network provides local assistance and inventory. Quad-Lock's head office compliments our distribution partners with strong engineering and training talents.
- Unmistakable Commitment: Our product development team works with our customers and suppliers to bring timely, field-tested products to market. Quad-Lock is committed to continuous improvement of products and services and is ISO 9001 certified.
To find out more, please contact us.
Online: Please use our Contact Us form.
Headquarters - View Google Map
(888) 711-5625 - Toll Free
+1 (604) 590-8412
Quad-Lock Building Systems Ltd.
East Coast Manufacturer - View Google Map
65 Grady Knight Industrial Blvd
Villa Rica, GA 30180-2107